Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aspire to Inspire.

I aspire to inspire.

       I, like many, have had my share of good and bad experiences. I aim to use my past mistakes and hurts to inspire others who may have experienced similar situations.

     I have been a Christian for about three years, and when the Lord, by His grace, saved me, I began to change, learn, and experience a fulfilled life ( the Bible calls this "sanctification" which means: being made holy.) Now, don't get me wrong this three years has not been easy, as a matter of fact, it has been the most difficult and mind boggling three years of my entire life. I say this because I am constantly realizing how broken I really am. When i met Jesus, and started to get to know Him, His Word, His Standards, His mind, and His desire for my life, that was when i started seeing the sin that had me in bondage.

     I am writing this so that you (the reader) can get to know me a little bit, how i write, and what I'm like. this is my first post, but believe me, it will not be my last. My goal is to share the truth ( and by truth I do mean Jesus.) 

     stay tuned, and see what else I have to say :]

No comments:

Post a Comment